This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Decree. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) those who use the www.net-me.it site and pages or third level domains connected to it.
The GDPR governing the protection of individuals with reference to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The following information applies only to the above and related web pages or third level domains website linked to it and not to other sites unrelated to www.net-me.it to users through a link to the internal www .net-me.it. same.
The Data Controller, subsequently identified as, You may amend or simply update, in whole or in part, this Privacy giving information to Users. The modifications and updates will be binding once posted on the website.
1. Personal Data collected by the Application
The Holder collects the following types of Personal Data:
A. Content and information provided voluntarily by
- Contact data, credentials, content: for example biodata, address email or postal mail and other contact information, password and security information used for authentication and account access, and personal interests and other personal content preferences, etc.
The failure by the User of certain data may be preventing this application to provide its services.
The User is responsible for the Personal Data to third parties published or shared through this application and warrant that you have the right to communicate or dionderli, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
If processing of personal data is based on the consent of the User, the same can revoke access at any time.
B. Data and automatically acquired content while using the Application
- Technical data: computer systems and software procedures for the operation of this application can acquire, during their normal operation, About some whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified stakeholders, but which by their very nature, they might, through processing and associations with data from third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses, or domain names used by users who connect to the Application, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained, etc.
- Usage data: Data can also be collected relating to the use of the Application User, such as the pages you visit, the actions, features and services used.
- About geo-location: the application can collect data on the position, which may be precise or imprecise. Precise Location Data may be GNSS data (Global Navigation Satellite System, for example those GPS), in addition to the data that identify the nearest repeater, the Wi-Fi hotspot and Bluetooth, communicated when you enable the products or location-based functionality.
C. Personal information collected through cookies or similar technologies
You can inspect the full Cookies Policy at the following address: https://www.net-me.it/cookie-policy.
The collected data can be used for the following purposes:
- Registration and User Authentication
- support and contact with the User
- User customization of user experience
- displaying content from external platforms
- External management of payments by paypal, bonico bank or other instruments. The data used for the payment are collected directly by the operator of the required payment without being in any way the service handled by this Application. Payments are provided
- optimization and traffic distribution
- of user database
- only with anonymous statistical data
- technical infrastructure monitoring for maintenance, troubleshooting and improving performance
- prolation of features, behavior, user choice to provide customized services or promotions
- sending emails or newsletters and mailing list management
- design and / or construction of commercial communication campaigns
- communication for their promotional and commercial purposes
- communication for its market research and surveys
3. Treatment Modalities
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of computer and / or telematics devices, with organizational and strictly related to the purposes indicated mode.
In addition to the Data, in some cases, They may have access to data other parties involved in the organization of this Application providing assistance in the Application Management and Business, or to ensure the provision of services to You. These persons appointed, if necessary, Responsible for by the Data Privacy, They will have access to Personal Data of Users whenever this is necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep confidential.
The updated list of Managers may be requested by email at email@example.com.
4. Legal Treatment Base
The Holder is Personal Information concerning the user in if one of the following conditions:
- the user has given their consent for one or more specific purposes:
- the treatment is necessary to the execution of a contract with you and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the treatment is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject holder;
- the treatment is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority before it the Holder;
- the treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment.
The Data are processed at the operating locations of the holder and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment shall be localized. For more information, contact charge at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Security measures
Treatment is carried out in a manner and with adequate means to ensure the security and confidentiality of data, Holder having adopted appropriate technical and organizational measures which ensure, and allow you to demonstrate, that the processing is carried out in accordance with the relevant regulations.
7. the data retention period
The owner will treat the Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes connected with the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User and, anyway, no later than the last years 1 the termination of the relationship with the User.
When the processing of personal data is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Holder, Personal Data will be stored until the satisfaction of such interest.
If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the User, the Holder may retain Personal until revoked.
Personal data may be retained for a longer period if necessary for compliance with a legal requirement or by order of an authority.
All Personal Data will be deleted upon expiration of the retention period. Upon expiry of that period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability will no longer be exercised.
8. Automated Decision Making
All collected data will not be any automated decision making, including prolation, which may have legal consequences for the person or which could have a significant impact on it
9. User rights
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to data processed by the data. In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke your consent at any time;
- object to the processing of my personal data;
- access their data;
- check and ask for rectification;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of Personal Data;
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner;
- submit a complaint to the authority of the personal data protection control and / or act in court.
To exercise their rights, Users may direct a request to the contact details of the holder indicated in this document. The requests are made without charge and processed by the Proprietor in the shortest time possible, in any case within 30 days.
10. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Net-Me Bandino Marco Carlo, with registered office at Via Canaletto, 12 – 09025 sanluri (HIS), Fiscal Code / VAT number 03521950927, e-mail address email@example.com, PEC address firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 3701044389;
Last update: 23/05/2018